Monday, 27 May 2013
Saturday, 25 May 2013
my buddy james and i spent the last few days zipping about flinders island - a small island off the north east coast of tassie. we were over there working with lots of little businesses, farmers, artists and tourism operators to help them get online and start using social media etc. we met some amazing people and saw some really amazing things. the days were crazy long and we were so so tired when we got back but i think it was well worth it. we are heading back a couple more times over the coming months so i'll be sure to share some of their stories down the track...
Thursday, 16 May 2013
Wednesday, 1 May 2013
- we made a quick trip to melbourne for an amazing wedding
- discovered possibly the greatest op shop in taswegia
- attended a brilliant play at the royal theatre hobart
- explored some lovely launceston streets
- as well as the launceston gorge...
- took a mini getaway to carlton river with a beautiful friend
- zipped up to stanley
- enjoyed the last of the sunshine
- and ate like kings at peppermint bay