i've been busy zipping about tassie for work lately. it's been lovely to explore some old and new spots. here are some snaps of things i've seen on my travels.
- malunnah a delightful mansion in devonport. for sale and amazing!
- the cherry shed in latrobe
- art deco love in launceston - holyman house roy smith, 1936
- the best fruit salad i've had in a long time
- a gorgeous cafe in ulverstone - 33 cups
- exploring george street, launceston
- home hill in devonport
- actual rugby in hobart!
- & some old rolled oats bags from the ritchie's mill....